March 2018 - Present: Eden Prairie, MN
UI DEVELOPER – Full-Stack, VueJS & React Website Design & Development
Developer for (UI) User Inerface for Enterprise corporate website development.
- Developed on Adobe AEM
- Vue JS and React
Hennepin Technical College
March 2018 - October 2018: Brooklyn Park, MN
WEBSITE DEVELOPER – Full-Stack Website Design & Development
Lead developer in redesigning and redeveloping the college website. The new website which was built on Cascade CMS for a more organized, user-friendly and technologically advanced website for students and administration.
- Backend administrative development for staff and administrative users.
- Lead UI & UX web development in charge of websites aesthetics and user experience.
Final Web Design, Inc.
Dec 2008 - Present: Miami, FL
WEBMASTER – Internet Marketing & Website Development
Worked on a wide variety of web development, application development, graphic design and online marketing campaigns for businesses both large and small. Contributed to new ideas and evolving techniques in web development and digital marketing. Routinely reported to management and customers with updates, progress reports, and tech support to help maintain project progress and organization.
- Specializing in SEO (“Search Engine Optimization”) and SEM (“Search Engine Marketing”).
- Website design, development, and functionality with multiple projects. Expanded online advertising for both local and national customer bases.
- Lead search engine campaign manager (including Google, Yahoo, Bing).
- Keyword research for website page search optimization.
- CMS and custom HTML web design. (Wordpress, Joomla, Dreamweaver, etc.)
- Experienced and skilled with Google’s AdWords, AdSense, and Webmaster.
- Developed and implemented evolving strategies in internet marketing.
- Marketing and advertising through social media and social networking outlets.
- Analytical skills with marketing and company ROI.
- Graphic design including corporate logo design and corporate graphic materials.
- Experience with Adobe software (Photoshop, Illustrator, Dreamweaver, etc.)
- Google Adwords Certified (Google)
- HTML HTML5, CSS and CSS3 Certified (Sololearn)
University of Minnesota
Dec 2005 – July 2008: Minneapolis, MN
COMPUTER CONSULTANT – IT Technical assistant
- Developed knowledge and skills with popular computer technology; including Macintosh and Microsoft operating systems, and other popular computer hardware and software.
- Provided student tech support in regards to various IT support questions.
- Included working with large format printers, servers, and network setups.
- Conducted repairs and fixes on computers and computer hardware and software.
The University of Minnesota,
- Bachelors Degree - Minneapolis, MN
- Bachelor in Business & Marketing
St. Cloud State University
- General Education Courses - Saint Cloud, MN
SKILLS and LANGUAGES:
- Google AdWords & Google Partners Certified (2014 - Present)
- SoloLearn HTML, CSS & PHP, MySQL Certifications
- Mimo HTML, CSS & PHP Certifications
- Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook).
- MacOS & Software (Pages, Numbers, iMovie, Keynote)
- Moderate Spanish language speaking and writing skills.
- Strong communication, networking & educational skills.
- Hardworking, self-motivated, creative, focused and driven; strong work ethic.
- College coursework in international studies, marketing, economics, calculus, I.T.